Welcome to Update 1.15!
Performed by Queen Aceshru upon the Kingdom of the Dawning Sun, the Curse cast the Dawning Sun's land into perpetual twilight and turned its people into mindless undead.
Most of its people.
Some with exceptionally strong will or latent magical ability retained their memories and autonomy, though even they could not escape undeath.
Under the banner of Lord Ashiro Akio they are now called the Kingdom of the Waning Moon, and these cursed lands belong to them.
This month's update features the arrival of Chapter 4 in the campaign, the return of King Caradan of Dawnrose in the Festival of the Walled Kingdoms, and new challenges with two new Hero Adventures. Additionally, some balance changes and enhancements to other features await!
Chapter 4: Cursed Lands
- The normal campaign continues with fifteen new encounters in the Kingdom of the Waning Moon
- King Caradan returns in this month's Festival of the Walled Kingdoms, beginning on February 27th!
- If you are one of the lucky few that already have him in your collection, do not despair: The Festival will give you an opportunity to fast-track his progression!
- Two new Hero Adventures, including Hero of the Sacred Grove: Oakenshrub
Features and Improvements
- The Hive
- Members of The Hive now have the Magic Resistance Trait which reduces magic damage taken by 20% (currently this is only Snazzbang, but future Hive members will also have it.)
- Mega-Shooter Mayhem
- No longer incorrectly identifies Landmines as Summons
- Now more clearly indicates that stopping movement on a landmine will trigger it
- Mega-Shooter Mayhem
- All battles now allow the use of 5 Heroes
- Added one new tier (6 new encounters)
- Campaign map now shows drops for each location
- You can now inspect enemies while deploying your heroes and before the battle begins
- You can can now tap a tile on the board to get information about it
Bug Fixes & Other Changes and Improvements
- Reduced the memory footprint to help with game freezes
- Improved the delivery time of Summoning Portal rewards, they should now be instant
- Festival Quest 19 updated to accurately reflect Win Campaign Battles
- Other smaller balancing fixes and bug fixes