Welcome to update 1.7!
Umanu kept her eyes down as the Queen approached - but she had caught a glimpse of the the royal banner of the Cavern Realm. It rippled gently, though not even a hint of a breeze stirred here in the Underworld, and the dark metal it hung from glowed with a soft, violet light.
Short was the list of Elves who had earned the right to bear that banner. In the right hands, it was more than a symbol. It emanated darkness and snuffed out light... and life. In the right hands, it was a powerful weapon.
"Umanu Duskbringer," said Queen Aceshru. Umanu heard the chink of metal on stone and the flutter of the banner. "In your service, you have distinguished yourself many times and become one of my most honored and cherished soldiers. For these reasons, you have earned the right to wield the Nighbanner, if you so desire?"
Umanu had always believed the right hands were her hands.
"I do, my Queen."
This month's update features a return to the Cavern Realm for the Festival, new challenges with two new Hero Adventures, and more Summoning Portal rewards. Additionally, some balance changes and enhancements to other features await!
- We continue our stay in the Cavern Realm and get introduced to Umanu the Banner Bearer in this month's Festival, which begins July 18th and ends August 1st.
- New Hero Adventures, including Pelator
- 3 new tiers for a total of 18 more battles to overcome
- Treasure Beach
- 2 new tiers for a total of 12 more battles to reap the rewards from
- Increased minimum rarity of Items dropped by Rare and higher chests
- Sir Matteus
- Eternal Bond is now split into dedicated heals from each Holy Brother
- Will no longer heal randomly
- Increased Power Rating of Flood of Crabs
- Shards and Laurels
- More than doubled the number of Shards and Laurels dropped
- Heroes, Badges, Divine Orbs
- Increased the chances of receiving Heroes, Badges, and Divine Orbs
- Epic and Legendary Drops
- Increased the chance of Epic and Legendary Drops
- Portal Text
- Changed the text on the Portal banners and Portal page to clarify possible rewards
- Divine Orbs
- Increased the chance of receiving a Divine Orb in Ascension Chests
Bug Fixes & Other Improvements
- Removed a non-function "Learn more!" button in the Where to Find popup
- Fixed a typo in Aceshru's Hero Card
- Other smaller balancing fixes and bug fixes