Welcome to update 1.6!
“What of Ranaklu?” The young handmaiden practically whispered the name, a rare quiver of fear finding its way into her voice. Queen Aceshru’s handmaidens were famously fearless in their own right, they had to be, but the Queen knew very well that the girl was right to fear Ranaklu.
“The Blind Reaper? I can tell you that he accepted Darkness long ago, even by our measure, and am certain of his loyalty to the Cavern Realm.”
Queen Aceshru tilted her head slightly, a subtle wrongness in her own words giving her pause. “No, not accepted Darkness. Became it.”
Yes, her handmaiden was indeed right to fear Ranaklu. Not right to speak out of turn however, the Queen noted and signaled for the girl to be reminded of her place.
This month's update features a return to the Cavern Realm for the Festival, new challenges with two new Hero Adventures, and new treasures from Guild Raids. Additionally, some balance changes and enhancements to other features await!
- We continue our stay in the Cavern Realm and get introduced to Ranaklu, The Blind Reaper in this month's Festival, which begins June 20th and ends July 4th.
- New Heroes and new bonus objectives are making their way into Hero Adventures
- Hero Adventures
- Beginning with the Adventure that starts on June 23rd, Hero Adventures will now last three days!
- Objectives are now visible during the Hero deployment
- The Guild Screen will have a new look, in preparation for further enhancements to come!
- All guild members will receive Guild Raid chests for defeated Dragons even if they did not participate in that particular Raid as long as they participated in at least one Guild Raid over the previous three days.
- Guild Raid chests now drop 3 Items of a rarity equal to the Dragon's rarity or one lower. (Defeating a Rare Dragon would award Items of rarity Uncommon to Rare.)
- Removed guaranteed Forge Badges from Raid chests, but increased the chance of them appearing in the Item reward slot
- Increased Season End reward chests as follows:
- more Laurels
- Item rarity increased
- higher chances on Ascension materials
- Rock Form overall Damage increased
- Rock Form can now be used after Boulder moves, but requires an adjacent target to activate.
- The targeted adjacent creature takes additional damage
- Night Vision
- Units with Night Vision now deal +50% Damage to enemies in Darkness
Bug Fixes & Other Improvements
- Added Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Cuba as regions for Guilds
- Automatically remove old Inbox messages when player has too many
- Rings should now display properly in the Forge menu
- Players should no longer receive a Festival Ending notification on Week 1 of the Festival
- The Seasoned Warrior achievement should now track properly
- Players who were unable to join guilds in certain circumstances should now be able to
- Clarified the text on locked Hero cards to indicate how to unlock them
- Some "NOT_LOCALIZED" things now are localized.
- Many other smaller balancing fixes and bug fixes