Welcome to update 1.5!
"Darkness is like silence. Beautiful and pure. But how fragile! A single wheezing human with a flickering torch destroys both. From darkness all was born. To darkness all shall return." – Aceshru, Queen of the Cavern Realm
Visit the Cavern Realm in this month’s Festival and overcome challenges in new Hero Adventures. Additionally, some balance changes and enhancements to other features await!
- We leave the Walled Kingdoms behind and enter the deep, dark, and dangerous Cavern Realm in this month's Festival, which begins May 23rd and ends June 6th.
- New Heroes and new bonus objectives are making their way into Hero Adventures
- 2 new achievements to master: Campaign Commander and Slayer of Foes
- We've improved the Guild Search functionality
- Levels 45, 74, and 75 in Frozen Expanse were made slightly easier
- Caravan Guard, Palace Guard, Horse Archer and Frost Guardian all had some stats slightly reduced.
- Increased Armor stolen with Flame Shield
- Increased Health gained from Fire Tiles with Flame Shield
- Slightly increased the Damage bonus from Fire Rage
- Increased Damage of Meteorite
- Increased Damage of Aura of the Stars
- Slightly increased the Damage of Worm Attack
- Worm Attack devour threshold now set to 35% at all ability levels
- Increased the amount of Health restored with Devour
- Now has Physical Armor instead of Magical Armor
- Slightly increased the Damage of Rain of Ice
- Slightly increased the Damage bonus from Power of Cold
- Slightly decreased Damage on Flood of Crabs
- Slightly increased the Damage of Ice Assembly
- Increased the Armor stolen by Iron Assembly
- Slightly increased the Damage of Cobra Push
- Frogs and Frog Warriors
- Slightly reduced Damage of Frogs and Frog Warriors
- Reduced Health of Frogs and Frog Warriors
Bug Fixes & Other Improvements
- Hero Abilities refreshed with Yasamin will now count properly towards Quests.
- It's no longer possible to complete Festival Quests after the Festival has concluded
- Summoning portal should now be more patient with people rapidly tapping it, instead of getting stuck
- Completed Achievements should now properly indicate a completed state
- The Red Rat should no longer trigger a frame-rate drop in certain conditions
- Drastically improved inventory performance
- Many other smaller balancing fixes and bug fixes